Friday, June 19, 2009

Seeing Red









I have an on again, off again love affair with the color red. In fact, it's the only real color that I ever really wear. The rest of the time I'm decked out in neutrals(mostly black/brown). In my last post I mentioned my infatuation with all things dark. Well kids, it seems I'm over it. Bring on the red!

I've already gotten myself a bright red manicure, I think I'll need lips to match. A trip to Sephora is definitely in order.

Also, expect a major update soon. With my recent obsession with all things Korean and research for a potential job opp (won't say much now) I've been exposed to some insane(in a good way!) style. Oh, and there will be some guy style(a first for CoC!) for sure. T.O.P anyone?

P.S: Sorry if this post seems incoherent/random/hard to understand. My mind is all over the place right now.
P.P.S: I purchased the most perfect ring today. Thinking about posting my small ring collection. Any objections?
P.P.P.S: I'm finally 21!!! Just thougtht I'd politely anounce it ;)



Photos: random saved image, tfs via Le Fashion

7 comments:

mysterycreature said...

Happy Birthday! Now you can join the realm of us oldies (I say that at 22, lol). Good luck with the job, and red is a great colour for getting inspired!

alackofcolour said...

Happy Birthday.
Hope you had a good day.
The skirt in that last pic is so damn cool.
i want one.

Emilie said...

I'm in love with the red lipstick!
Emilie

sa said...

韓式烤肉,烤肉,味蕾工坊,輕食餐廳,餐廳,咖啡,咖啡館,可樂,蘭亭香,燒肉,五角,拉麵,咖哩,御菇園,料理,壽司,香子屋,向下走,瑪瑪米亞,達文郡,咖哩,海鮮餐廳,斑鳩,歐式派店,料理,哈士通,咖啡,咖啡,玫瑰園,中國,橙色九月,咖啡,鄉村料理,咖啡,咖啡館,串燒,西部牛仔,法國小館,咖啡西餐,犁舍,酒吧,LA,馬路食館,沙發,馬路,咖啡,炭烤,日本料理,捷克老爹,卡利,波希米亞,音樂餐廳,別墅咖啡,餐廳,75起舞,階梯,大蒜,王牌咖啡,王品,朋友,鴛鴦火鍋,鴛鴦火鍋,蕃茄,咖啡,牛排,咖啡,日本,啤酒,喜憨兒,咖啡

alex young said...

線上遊戲,下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,網站,遊戲,小說,文學,色情,aio,影片,臺灣,小遊戲,論壇,情人,視訊,小說,言情小說,圖片,用品,情趣,漫畫,情色網,情色,遊戲,85cc,嘟嘟,網站,18成人,影片,交友,貼圖,圖片,圖片,文章,小說,光碟,微風,影片,漫畫,文學,遊戲,電影,論壇,成人,做愛,aio,小說,聊天室,聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園,視訊,聊天,哈啦,聊天,成人,中部人,免費視訊,交友,美女,視訊,正妹牆,交友,女人,美女,寫真,遊戲

ed hardy lady long sleeve said...

The article is great.

I will return here often.

Thx. See U.

http://www.edhardybestbuy.com

Rhode Island breathalyzer refusal lawyer said...

luuuurve red on everything!