Sunday, June 14, 2009



Long story short, just got a brand new HP laptop (my old Dell crashed) so its back to blogging. After being computerless for so long, the first thing I did was check all my favorite blogs for missed posts, inspo etc. I about died when I saw these shoes on Raych's feet. I've always been intriqued by the gladiator trend, but never indulged feeling that the styles available in stores didn't really live up to their name. This target pair really fits the bill though. They're sort of a modern-day rendition of these..




What I love most about them is that they're not pretty. They're heavy looking and dramatic and BLACK. For some reason, even though it's summer, a time when lighter colors should reign, I can't get enough of the dark. The more dramatic the better! On top of that, I'm dying for fall to come so that I can bring out the neutrals. I've got it all backwards.Maybe I'm going crazy...or maybe the fact that I TURN 21 IN 2 DAYS is messing with my brain. Either way, glad to be back all!



Photos: fashion-era.com, target.com

1 comment:

May Kasahara said...

happy 21st girllllll ♥