Thursday, June 19, 2008

Update!

I apologize for my momentary hiatus. I seem to be doing that a bit too often, going on unanounced hiatuses that is. There has been a reason for my absence, though. You see, I'd sort of become bored with the blog as is...that's not a bad thing though. I've figured out that my lack of inspiration has stemmed from a desire to change things up. Nothing too drastic, just a few new features and other additions of the sort. I've mulled oversome of your suggestions and decided on what to keep, what to add and so on...

Future features will include: inspiration collages, more style muse posts, actual pictures (albeit with my slightly sucky camera) and a beauty trend/inspiration segment of some sort among other things...

Also, I'm currently working on something exciting. It is indistry related, but that's all that I can divulge right now. I will say that I'm super excited about it!!!

No comments: