Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Background Noise: We Are Scientists


I almost forgot about Background Noise this week. Why, you ask? Well, because there's been none. I haven't had time to listen to any new music thanks to midterms. Yes, that's just one of the many joys of being a college student.

I did take a short break last night to catch up with a friend who was in town, though. We ate a lot, talked a little and I pierced my ears spur of the moment (never had this done and totally out of character for me). The only thing that would have made the night better would have been if After Hours by We Are Scientists were playing somewhere in the background. It captures last night's mood perfectly: wandering at all hours without a care in the world...

1 comment:

Secretista said...

Catching up with people is always fun. The conversation and time spent is so much more exciting than with a best friend you spend every waken moment with.