Friday, February 29, 2008

Target Practice

I have previously mentioned how excited I am for the Jovovich-Hawk line to debut at Target. There was no doubt that I was getting at least a few pieces from the collection. After much obsessing, I've whittled my list down to these 2 items:

L to R: I pretty much decided to get this vest once I knew it was available as part of the line. I live in tanks during the summer, so this vest will get a ton of airtime; Polka dots + flowy sleeves = must have dress





I loved so much of this line, but could only get a few pieces. Here are the rest that didn't make the cut:



L to R: I love this color; The pattern on this is adorable. I really want to try this on in person; I love this top, but I could probably find something similar elsewhere; I'm still on the fence about this one.

The line comes out on March 2. Mark your calendars!

Photos: Fabsugar.com