Thursday, August 20, 2009

She's a Balmainac!


This post has been weeks in the making, but not because it took that long. I really haven't had the time to sit down and gather all of my ideas into one coherent post.

For starters, I got that job I'd been hinting at. I can't say much, but let's just say I've been submerged in everything K-pop for the past 2 weeks or so...

Anyway, I'm currently waiting for subtitles for the latest K-drama "My Fair Lady" starring a very familiar face. Remember Yoon Eun Hye, well apparently she plays some sort of power bitch and I'm crazy excited. No, not too see her act, as I've been hearing her performance is kinda...
From what I can tell from the previews, chick is rocking some serious designer gear. Yes, she is wearing THE Balmain military jacket as seen
here:


She's also been seen in this tuxedo jacket:


...straignt off the Balmain Spring'09 runways:


...and she's not hurting things with that Chanel bag either.I'm staying tuned and hoping the show's fashions don't disappoint.


Photos: Kstyle and style.com

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard Forever21 is going to sponsor the drama from now on.

Nicole said...

hey! may i ask where do you download/watch k dramas? i m a k-addict as well, but i do not know where to watch k-dramas!! the ones i get to watch are on my local TV channels... which are OLD!!

Kim said...

Anonymous: Yep, I saw the F21 banner at the end of the first episode. I wanted to see more high-end,but it's also nice to know the show's fashions aren't completely unattainable.

Nicole: mysoju[dot]com host a ton of videos from all over from recent K-dramas to pretty old ones. I also like viikii[dot]com. Their subbers work really fast:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I wish I got to wear those clothes - that military jacket, in particular, is stunning!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

i have to say i like the black jacket with the black pants...looks clean and edgy at the same time... :)

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Womens dresses said...

Love the military jacket here!!these jackets are everywhere just now!!

Mesothelioma said...

Too cute! Ah, I love K pop and K drama. In love with the South Korean pop culture in general.

dallas dwi lawyer said...

Ooooo! This jacket is beautiful!

Nabila said...

that jacket is everywhere, but i still am jealous and i still want one!

Nabila xo
www.gotsunshineinabag.blogspot.com

St Petersburg accident lawyer said...

That photo of the first girl is so precious.

AMIT said...

This jacket is looking wonderful.

fabulous lingerie

Kira Aderne said...

I love this jacket!

Yaz Lawsuit said...

love love love this jacket.

Smokylash said...

Gorgeousss this vest ! I like it !


Kiss,

Mél

MustHaveFashion.pl said...

amazing jacker, where is it possible to buy her?

ruya tabirleri said...

I really like the pictures you've drawn

Brett Sutcliffe said...

She looks so comfortable and different in that blue dress. Love the outfit.

Tea bag Love said...

love the jacket on her! she's always dressing very chic! its funny because Hulu has some k dramas fyi.

Lois
http://teabaglove.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

the military jacket is amazing!

xxx Charlie
http://www.femininebravery.com/

lydia lee said...

most amazing tuxedo jackets!

in love!

check my blog

http://www.lydia--lee.blogspot.com

Hotesses Lyon said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I've never been to a fashion show. She looks so comfortable and different in that blue dress.Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.