Friday, July 3, 2009

Shopping..



Today I hung out with the fam, ate the most amazing brownies, caressed a few handbags, tried on some ridiculous shoes, ran across a freeway, paroused Trader Joe's, bought gummy vitamins and fake Naked drink and ate bacon for the first time in YEARS. I'm not the biggest fan, but I was jealous of my sister's sandwich. Oh yeah, and I bought some wardrobe basics...

I start driving lessons in 2 weeks. Apparently the 'rents are sick of chauffering me around all the time. Yes, I'm 21 and and without a license. I'm disappointed in me too.
Happy 4th of July all!


Photos: gap.com, oldnavy.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I am 22 and haven't got my licence yet either. I nearly got it at one point... but now just have to save the money for lessons.

Good luck!

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

hey babes ♥ it's Hannah from LONDON--ROSE.
I just wanted to say sorry about disappearing for a couple of months - something happened in my personal life and I needed time out... but now I'm back! and my blog is going to be even bigger and better than ever! I have sooo much work to do over the next couple of days but am going to put in 100%.
anywayyy I just wanted to let you know I'm back lol! your blog looks amazing as always =)
♥ Hannah ((london--rose.blogspot.com))

Stacy said...

love the scarves! great choices

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

I V Y said...

the scarves are nice!

tia said...

ahahha tons of my friends don't have their licenses. i'm like the chauffeur of the crew... so annoying!

xo,
SORINO

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....