Friday, March 6, 2009

Freeform Dish



Elizabeth and James Freeform Dish Ring

Here's what's new:
  • I got bangs
  • I'm currently on my death bed...hence the update failing
  • I slept for 14 hours straight yesterday due to said illness ..that's got to be a record
  • Seafood paella is amazing! Thanks to mom for the fab lunch
  • I swear I saw Milo Ventimiglia in Soho the other day. I could have been hallucinating though. Not like the time I saw Erik from Gossip Girl in Chinatown...That was real!
  • I am on a desperate hunt for the perfect obnoxiously oversized ring. This E & J one might just do
Photos: shopbop.com


4 comments:

Secretista said...

Feel better!

Ida said...

Gorgeous ring. I love opulent jewelry.

KATLIN said...

I love the brushed gold look! Makes it look alive.

fuschiaaa said...

Its gorgeous!