Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brand New





My new bag the Hype 'Paloma' Tote. It has been permanently attached to my arm for the past 2 weeks. These images do it no justice. It's perfect from the shiny hardware down to the buttery soft leather. I would take real pics of this thing, but they would suck...my apartment has terrible lighting.

The title of this post comes from my new ringtone... Thanks sis for the idea and thank you mytinyphone.com for making it happen! If you know me...call a chick! So I can hear my ringtone, of course...




P.S: I added a Twitter widget to the sidebar. Feel free to follow me :)
kimfromcoffee
I just downloaded TwitterBerry to my Blackberry, so the updates should be flowing pretty soon..if that matters at all to you. Expect many typos...

P.P.S: Why has Gossip Girl been sucking so much lately? Try harder CW!


Photos: bluefly.com

6 comments:

Maria said...

LOVE that bag. If I had it, I seriously would never take it off my shoulder. Adorable.

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I'd love to know where you got that bag from! So chic! xxoxoxoxo

Kay said...

I love it! The shape is perfect

kaitlyn said...

i love your bag. love love. i've been wanting an interesting and versatile black bag. how big is it?

Vera said...

It's a gorgeous bag. OMG Gossip Girl really does suck, the story-lines are just sad.

This chick's got style said...

Lovely bag, you can tell the leather is really soft and I love the little details. They give some extra but are not too much. Also the ring on kate lanphear is gorgeous! I really like your blog posts!

check out my style too at
http://thischicksgotstyle.blogspot.com