Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged Again...

The lovely Kristina from An Old Soul In a New Body tagged me and since I have no homework tonight and The Real Housewives of Atlanta isn't on for another hour, I decided to give it a go...And yes, I'm ashamed that I watch that show too.

The rules:


1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.



Yes, I know that these facts are super random. I apologize. Here goes:

1. I hate having my picture taken (I always end up looking weird).
2. I firmly believe that falafel > fried chicken. No one else understands this...
3. Cake is my favorite food. I'm serious...
4. I hate my legs. They're long, but awkwardly shaped and I have huge calves.
5. I don't mind leaving my house without makeup, but I have to groom/fill in my brows. They frame the rest of your face, right?
6. Until maybe a year or so ago, I hated wearing shoes. They never fit right and my feet always ended up hurting since I walk so much. Even now, I'm happiest when barefoot.


Tagging:

I suck at tagging, so anyone who wants to do this go right ahead (I think I just broke the last 2 of the rules, oops)...

No comments: