Monday, October 27, 2008

Recent Purchase: Brown Pumps


For some reason, I've been obsessed with brown/tan/neutral/ nude-y pumps. They're a welcome break from those dark black structures gladiatiors that everyone and their mother's owns right now. On a whim I ordered these two pairs. They were both on sale, so not too much damage for my wallet. The first pair is Old Navy and the second is a pair of Colin Stuart skyscrapers. I'm both scared and excited about the 4+ inch heel, but I figure I can wear them all year round. Besides, they're so neutral that I can pair them with anything. I'm thinking even the ubiquitous little black dress. Pics to come once they get here...

Photos: oldnavy.com, victoriassecret.com



As Lulu would say: "Pumps are the new dc!"

I say this not knowing Lulu's pump philosophy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shoes.